This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Copy of Syllabus

Started by Craig Mallett, February 5, 2012 · 1 Replies · 88 Views

Craig Mallett

Hi Guys,

I attended the September/October Melbourne workshop and managed to rush off to the airport and forgot to take my syllabus with me. Coach kindly had the guys have a look around the gym for it for me but they didnt have any luck. I know the coach is busy so I don't really want to hassle him with this but I was wondering if someone from the seminar would be kind enough to forward me a copy of their syllabus (assuming that is ok with Coach Sommers?).

Many thanks

Craig

craighmallett *at* gmail *dot* com

Reece Nugent

Hi Craig,

A while ago my car got broken into and they swiped my training bag. I lost my syllabus.

I pmed coach and he said to email CoachSommer@GymnasticBodies.com with my mailing address and he'd get one sent out to me.

Hope it helps,

Reece