Reduce fat from lower belly

Started by irongymnast, February 4, 2012 · 11 Replies · 3,715 Views

irongymnast

Well I have some fat collected at mainly 2 spots. i) the lower belly and ii) sides of the lower back

How can I reduce the fat at these spots?

I think the fat at the lower belly is very disturbing for a lot of exercices that involve active compression..

Philip Chubb
Bdk1786 said:
If spot treatment is what you're after, then a knife will do the trick :) but unfortunately, you can't choose where to reduce your body fat. Eat well, workout, and it will go away.

Yes you can.

I reccomend you ask a biosignature practioner if you really want to fix it and have some money hurting your pockets. Otherwise, fix your diet.

Joshua Naterman

You can, if there is a specific hormonal imbalance at fault. This is usually evidenced by preferential fat storage in one place, which the Biosig guys/gals use to identify hormone imbalances via skin fold measurement comparisons between 12 or 14 sites, I can't remember which number is correct. They then use a combination of nutritional and supplemental modifications to address the issues and allow stubborn fat to be lost.

It works.

You can, as was mentioned, also just eat perfectly. That tends to correct most of the problems all by itself. Learning to manage your stress and keep stress levels low is also important.

Philip Chubb

It works pretty nicely. After I finish this PICP, I am going to get into biosig. Though if you're really overweight, you might do better to just fix the basic issues.

Quick Start Test Smith

Sleep is also super important. I always get a little chubby in the same spot if I don't get enough sleep. I guess lack of sleep = stress.

Joshua Naterman

Yes, it screws up cortisol and testosterone cycles amongst other things.

Sailor Venus

I have a bit of unwanted flab myself. Not very noticeable when standing up, but you can when you sit down.

irongymnast

I guess biosignature is a company in the US so that's not an option.

I'm not sure that if I lose weight, I will lose it from those spots. I think fat tends to persist in those areas.

But I'm not getting quality sleep so I guess it's crucial to fix that as well.

Larry Roseman

The lower belly and lower back are the typical areas to deposit fat and the hardest to reduce in males.

In females, the hips and thighs. So you are not alone. If that makes you feel any better?

Philip Chubb
irongymnast said:
I guess biosignature is a company in the US so that's not an option.

I'm not sure that if I lose weight, I will lose it from those spots. I think fat tends to persist in those areas.

But I'm not getting quality sleep so I guess it's crucial to fix that as well.

There are ones in Europe too but it would probably not be as easy to find. Poliquin's website can track your closest one down for you though.

irongymnast
FutureisNow said:
The lower belly and lower back are the typical areas to deposit fat and the hardest to reduce in males.

In females, the hips and thighs. So you are not alone. If that makes you feel any better?

Haha, it does actually!

Quick Start Test Smith

I agree with Sliz, though.

"You can, as was mentioned, also just eat perfectly. That tends to correct most of the problems all by itself. Learning to manage your stress and keep stress levels low is also important."

Just eat right!