M1zwd7gPYaw
Straddle planche is about 10 second max
Manna has been training Middle split hold for a couple months and can hold about 100 degrees for 3-5 seconds
max straddle press hs =15
max pike press=8
Comments question are more that appreciated!
Started by Jacob Marks, February 1, 2012 · 4 Replies · 2,738 Views
M1zwd7gPYaw
Straddle planche is about 10 second max
Manna has been training Middle split hold for a couple months and can hold about 100 degrees for 3-5 seconds
max straddle press hs =15
max pike press=8
Comments question are more that appreciated!
First of all, amazing work!
I have a question. What did you do to help achieve such a good manna? Any tips? Thank you!
We do 60 seconds a day of middle split hold on paralettes. We Break that down usually 10 sets of 6 seonds hold with the back straight and pushing the hips up towards shoulder level. We do this MT THF , we also do a wrist strength series every day and should ROM mobility like IDO's every day and sometimes l-sit lifts to v for variety Usually 5x5. I also do a manna series with him, we swing to it and also press hs from it. I will post a video here on this because it seems there is much interest in achieving this!
Coach Jake
I would love that video. I am unable to press to shoulder height yet and any help you could give would be much appreciated. Thank you!
That little guy is great! Very strong!