Hi - I was wondering what is possible for women to achieve on the rings. I did a search on this forum and could not find a lot in regards to women and Gymnastic Strength Training™. (George - if you read this how is your wife going with her training? And Claire as well?)
A search I did on the internet suggested that women don't have the upper body strength to do rings.
I figure that I should be able to at least achieve pull ups, dips, and eventually muscle ups (along with a few other lower strength moves on the rings). What about levers etc.?
This is obviously going to take a lot of training and dedication but I'm out to see just how much is possible for me and it would be nice to at least have a minimum standard to set.
Are their any other females on this site training? What have you been able to achieve to this point?
Cheers.