Hello,
I started working out with CC (3 months) then with btgb (2.5 months) as a really skinny person (44kg / 98lbs @ 167cm/5"6).
So, while working out I also started to eat more and healthy in order to gain weight, I went to 55kg/120lbs, that makes a 11kg/22lbs difference.
I gained strenght, went from no pull ups to 11 pull ups, from no L-Sit to 22sec L-Sit and so on.
The problem is, my progress seem almost stuck, it is slow since like 1 month.
My diet is, I do believe, good. I plan to gain more weight.
My routine must be pretty bad, it worked before but I feel like I need to change it. So far I do something like :
- 3 sets of pull ups
- 3 front lever holds
- 2-3 sets L-sit
- 2-3 sets of pseudo planche pushups/or other variation of push ups
- 2 sets of hanging leg raise or 3 sets weighted leg raises on ground
- 3 sets of wall handstand pushups (I can't do them full rom yet)/3x wall handstand hold
Every day of the week.
I told myself I maybe need rest but I don't really feel sore and I don't want my weight gain to be all fat.
Maybe I should work a part of the body a day, or maybe not, I read articles linked in here but i can't decide, so I ask you.
How should I change my routine ? Links are welcome as long as it's not too hard to understand, as I'm not a native english speaker.
Thanks in advance
.