WPhJ53XxwIM
Josh,7,Getting a head start on some Level 8 skills we will use in 2 years!
Started by Jacob Marks, January 28, 2012 · 3 Replies · 1,439 Views
WPhJ53XxwIM
Josh,7,Getting a head start on some Level 8 skills we will use in 2 years!
L8? Do you think you are going to really bother competing L8 with him? Perhaps it's a logistical issue at your gym (easier to have a team of L8's).
Being that he is 7 going on 8, doesn't that mean he is 4 years away from L8?
The way the new JO program is going to be layed out, Level 7 9-10 yr old, Level 8 11-12 yr old and Level 9 13-14 and Level 8 Junior Elites will have a chanve for nationals he will do it for at least a year until he is 10 or 11 I m not sure how the rules will be in place for Future Strs kids at 10 yr olds and movin to Level 9 but Level 8 is not a Novice level stepdown like it has been in the past for Level 7's it will be a step forward.
Interesting. I haven't kept up with it as much in 2011.
Blame it on coaching WAG compulsories and I didn't do the judging course. I forgot about the new quad coming up for boys as well.
Interesting change on L8. I'll have to look into it.