Looking for rings for my pull up station

Started by linuxguy0481, January 26, 2012 · 1 Replies · 2,613 Views

linuxguy0481

I am wondering if I am able to purchase gymnastic rings and hook them up to my pull up station. Here the link to pull up station that I have on Amazon

http://goo.gl/eTmSH

I have a low ceiling so I can't do muscle ups on this pull up station but I can get my head above the pull up bar. I want to do dips and push ups with the gymnastic rings. I just hope I can get the right length. Does anybody know if they sell any gymnastic rings that are adjustable?FYI: I just measured the pull up station and from the floor to the pull up bar it's 81 inches in height.

I hope I don't topple over the pull up station when I use rings on it. That would be bad. :D

Blairbob

Well, the GymnasticBodies rings have adjustable straps. I want to say they are 18 feet long so they can hang about 9 feet.

Those towers are pretty robust. My old WeiderTower weighed maybe 20-40lbs but was sturdy for my 150-180lbs of BW.

You can also work muscle-ups from a seated L position.