Not quite ringstrenght but it's strenght for rings!
Started by DennisGoossens, January 25, 2012 · 15 Replies · 3,759 Views
Woah! good work man! beast! ![]()
Oohhh, not sure what that was called but that's really impressive. Crazy...
That's Alvarino - D press.
You're a monster, big inspiration! ![]()
Thanks all!
Awesome! :shock:
Getting better and better!!
Wow great!
Does Alvarino involve a floor maltese at the start or does it seem as such?
Alvarino = Maltese (2s) to japanese (2s)
And thanks!!! Tried in in rings today, almost there!
Is a floor maltese harder than the floor full planche?
I like it more than the planche btw!
Also, anyone knows the FIG rating of the floor maltese? I think full planche is a C?
irongymnast said:Is a floor maltese harder than the floor full planche?I like it more than the planche btw!
Also, anyone knows the FIG rating of the floor maltese? I think full planche is a C?
A full planche on the floor is a B, a maltese is a C, and pressing from a maltese to a wide handstand is a D.
You're insanely strong, Dennis :shock: Watching that was very motivating.
Aurele said:irongymnast said:Is a floor maltese harder than the floor full planche?I like it more than the planche btw!
Also, anyone knows the FIG rating of the floor maltese? I think full planche is a C?
A full planche on the floor is a B, a maltese is a C, and pressing from a maltese to a wide handstand is a D.
You're insanely strong, Dennis :shock: Watching that was very motivating.
Irongymnast, it's a little harder, you need to have a good full planch, after that you can work on a maltese.
Aurele, THANKS ALLOT! Keeps me motivated!
keep body hollow means arching your back outward?
Hi Dennis,
Someone in your video sounds Dutch.. and i'm Dutch as wel..
where do you train?
paintrick said:Hi Dennis,Someone in your video sounds Dutch.. and i'm Dutch as wel..
where do you train?
Oost-Vlaanderen in de buurt van sint-niklaas
Unfortunately 1.5hours away from me..
I would have liked to see you perform and use your grips, since i'm new at this..
Especially false grip, both with and without grips seem to be a big issue for me, i either slip
back into normal position while doing false grip rows or not get up high enough to make the transition to
dip (muscle up) because i slip back or do something wrong in my technique.
paintrick said:Unfortunately 1.5hours away from me..I would have liked to see you perform and use your grips, since i'm new at this..
Especially false grip, both with and without grips seem to be a big issue for me, i either slip
back into normal position while doing false grip rows or not get up high enough to make the transition to
dip (muscle up) because i slip back or do something wrong in my technique.
You can train on that too, allot of false grip will get you strong in this position, it takes a few months to get used to it, its easyer with rings that are a little thicker, whats the problem excactly?