Personal trainers in Australia?

Started by Garrett Peterson, January 25, 2012 · 4 Replies · 2,431 Views

Garrett Peterson

Hi everyone,

Im looking for a personal trainer In Australia who has either attended coach's seminar or has similar views on training.

Any reccomendations?

newguy5000

i'm interested in hearing the answer to this question :)

i know there was a few guys from Western Australia who flew over for the seminar and others from other parts. As to the question if any of them feel qualified to train anyone i'm not sure as i had to miss the seminar and so didn't get the chance to meet everyone :(

It would be nice to get some of the Australians on the board together though.

juiop

Unfortunately I only went to the first session and have forgotten a lot of the material. I regret not taking more notes! But I would also like this, or just a meet up session sometime. I am located in Melbourne though. Where about's are you located?

Is there anyone in Melbourne willing to meet up and go over some of the material? It would be greatly beneficial. Thanks!

Garrett Peterson

I'm in wagga wagga, and in Sydney. I don't mind traveling though.

Craig Mallett

Sambu,

I'm a personal trainer in at Deakin Fitness First in Canberra. I teach the majority of my clients some variation of Coach Sommer's strength system (obviously it's changed depending on their goals) and I also practice it myself. I also mix this with traditional Martial Arts "jibengong" (basics) which develop other attributes in the body, especially the leg work.

Let me know if I am near enough to help.

craighmallett *at* gmail *dot* com