Hi All
After recovering from a dislocated shoulder I am trying to increase my Pullups again. Before hurting the shoulder I was able to do between 15 and 20 pullups, I know not a great deal compared with many on the forums.
At the moment I am only around 3 - 5 max and I am following one of these 20 pullups in 6 weeks apps on my Ipad just to try get the numbers up and the strength back in the shoulder.
However after reading an article online regarding the muscle ups, it says that you should aim for a minimum of 25 pullups pulling to chest nipple level and not just chin level and 25 straight leg dips before attempting a muscle up.
Now at the moment I am not even thinking about a muscle up, but what is bothering me is I have never been able to get the bar on the pullup anywhere near the chest nipple area, I think my max is my chin 1 inch above the bar.
So looking for a little advice from members who can either do a muscle up or can perform pullups to chest level about how to get this final ROM in the pullup.
Cheers
Dougie