I can't perform push-up exercises on rings so my question is what progression I can use instead for push-ups?
Thanks in advance.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Gym777, January 23, 2012 · 4 Replies · 15,745 Views
I can't perform push-up exercises on rings so my question is what progression I can use instead for push-ups?
Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately I don't have rings yet
I'd like to be able to perform wall planche push-ups but have no idea how to get that far
Can you do normal pushups on the floor? From there you can do "depth pushups" with your hands on books or something. In both of these positions, you can elevate your feet to make them harder.
There's a lot of variety
Try pushups on parallettes or do them on the rings off your knees or with the rings higher than your feet.
Thanks for answers
Currently I've started doing uneven pushups with supporting arm elevated from the ground, hope it will help