Coach Sommer
How much is domestic shipping for the packages?
Started by Coach Sommer, September 23, 2008 · 46 Replies · 20,373 Views
Coach Sommer
How much is domestic shipping for the packages?
Pre-Arrival Sale Cut-off Date?
There is no definite cut off date for the Pre-Arrival Sale yet. It may not be an issue and the demand will naturally ease off in a few days, or it may continue at its current pace (:shock:) and I may need to place several advanced orders with the printer. Regardless, everyone who Pre-Orders will be guaranteed a copy of the book.
Domestic Priority Mail shipping on the various packages will be either $9.80 or $12.95 depending on the size of the package.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
I´ve just ordered the book.
We have waited so long for this book and now it´s finally here.
Yipeeee!!!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Thank you for making this book Coach Sommer. I can´t even begin to describe how exited I am. And I´m not the only one.
Coach, are you going to sell the book on ebay when is released to the public? Or is it only going to be by this website?
Just ordered the book and 5 DVD's ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Dude! I am so pumped! It is going to feel like for ever till it gets here!
Holla
coach, will we be receiving a tracking number or email when the books ships? i ask because i work during the day and i don't want it to sit outside in the elements.
thanks!
machine24 said:I just ordered mine. I was able to purchase through paypal (rings, book and dvd set). Only ordering weirdness was that it took me back to the store like I hadn't completed the order.I did get my confirmation email from paypal though and I see the transaction went through when looking at my paypal transaction history so I'm going to assume that everything worked ok. I guess the missing thing was an order confirmation email from gymnasticbodies.com
I had the same problem. I created a new account and bought book+dvds. When paypal sent me back the purchase was still in my cart, and the amount was incorrect. The amount paypal charged me was correct.
Hi Coach,
I too have been looking forward to this release for a long time. I am curious about the DVD's. Most of the videos you post on your site are for exercises which I certainly aspire to, but require a LOT of remedial work before I will be capable of. Do your DVD's contain remedial exercises for the beginning gymnast? Or just these very advanced exercises that already require a great deal of gymnastics related strength?
Just to clarify, Coach, are you saying that the DVDs only contain video clips of the individual exercises from the book? Meaning no routines/workouts (like the Hungarian), stretching/prehab exercises, or other additional features? Thanks.
Please see Anouncement: Possible solution for Europeans unable to see Shop/Catalog
Here: http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5466
It works!!!!!
Changing the language form XY to english used by the browser works perfect!
Placed my order and everything were the same as described by the other users. Thanks!
Thank you very much for your help, George!!
Be well
Alex
Online Store is Being Completely Revamped
My apologies to all who have been inconvenienced by what turns out is my antiquated version of oscommerce. The technical issues have been identified and the store is currently being completely rebuilt from the inside out. The new store should be online as of Friday afternoon, however the old store will continue to operate and accept orders in the interim so that customers will have the opportunity to join the queue for the Pre-Order Sale earlier.
If you are one of the customers who have already registered on the online store and would like to make a purchase, contact me at OlympicBodies@aol.com so that I can manually adjust your account for you.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Companion DVD Content
As the DVD Companion Set description that I posted previously in this thread specifies, the Companion DVDs only contain video examples of all of the 185 exercises contained within Building the Gymnastic Body. For people without a gymnastics background, I consider many of these video demonstrations essential. For all routine construction information etc., you will need to reference Building the Gymnastic Body itself.
To see exactly what types of movements are contained within both Building the Gymnastic Body and the Companion DVDs please review the Table of Contents.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Are the Exercises Progressive in Nature?
Most of the videos you post on your site are for exercises which I certainly aspire to, but require a LOT of remedial work before I will be capable of. Do your DVD's contain remedial exercises for the beginning gymnast? Or just these very advanced exercises that already require a great deal of gymnastics related strength?
I will answer this by quoting a previous answer of mine regarding a similar question:
"Building the Gymnastic Body is designed to accomodate all levels of physical development; from the rawest, weakest beginner to the advanced bodyweight trainee. As such each of the families of movements (i.e. dip variations or HSPU variations etc) are carefully arranged according to the difficulty of the exercises. The movements are rated by difficulty on a .5 - 5 system; with .5 being the very easiest variation all the way up to a 5 which would be the most demanding. All exercises are taught and presented in a deliberate progressive manner. Strength is then built by systematically advancing through the variations of that particular movement family."
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach Sommer
I have a couple additional questions about the DVDs
1) Will there be instructional audio on them, or simply music like your YouTube videos?
2) Once the pre-sale is over will there still be a 5 DVD package for $55, or do you have plans to increase the price? I know you said as stand alones items, the rings will increase from $55 to $72, and the book from $40 to $44. Just curious about the DVDs.
Thanks.
George said:Please see Anouncement: Possible solution for Europeans unable to see Shop/CatalogHere: http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5466
Thanks alot George, works perfectly with the adjustments ![]()
Hi all, tryed to post earlier, so hope this is not repeat. I don't have a credit card and my bank won't transfer money to my (new just opened) paypal account?
So can I pay for the book plus DVDs any other way? Could I send a US bank draft by post, for example?
Coach is there another way? I'd hate to miss out!
Coach Sommer,
I just wanted to be sure (I"m pretty certain) about the DVD's. I presume they are region free?
Thanks,
Ed
Two options:
Have Coach delete any account you have right now, and don't set up a new account. Just order the package you want with your new email. Your account will be created, and although you may not be able to log back in and see any activity, your paypal confirmation will tell you your order went through.
Another option is to start your order from scratch, and use a different email address, even if that means opening a new email account.
Mark
mark said:Two options:Have Coach delete any account you have right now, and don't set up a new account. Just order the package you want with your new email. Your account will be created, and although you may not be able to log back in and see any activity, your paypal confirmation will tell you your order went through.
Another option is to start your order from scratch, and use a different email address, even if that means opening a new email account.
Mark
The funny thing is, I tried using a different e-mail account, and I still get the same error.
Making a completely brand new e-mail account is going to be very tedious because I would have to make another PayPal account for that as well.
mark said:Have Coach delete any account you have right now, and don't set up a new account. Just order the package you want with your new email. Your account will be created, and although you may not be able to log back in and see any activity, your paypal confirmation will tell you your order went through.
That's what I would do, just DON'T create a new account before you order the package deal. Wait until the end of the ordering process to create a new account with your current email address