My routine

Started by Ivan Pellejero, January 23, 2012 · 1 Replies · 1,454 Views

Ivan Pellejero

This routine is based on the killroy template with some slight changes due to lack of training material. I don't have access to paralell bars or rings :/. So this is it: Monday- Horizontal plane pushing and pulling: -mobility

-scapula,shoulder and wrist routine

-pre + FSP's(80%max)

-pseudo planche pushups

-front lever rows-flat tuck

Wednesday- Core: -mobility

-scapula,shoulder and wrist routine

-pre + FSP's(80%max)

-HLL

-HLL-circular

-RLL-headstand

Friday- Pullup and HSPU: -Mobility

-scapula,shoulder and wrist routine

-pre + FSP's(80%max)

-pullups

-HSPU-elevated

Sunday- Multiplane pulling variations and various press's: -Mobility

-scapula,shoulder and wrist routine

-pre + FSP's(80%max)

-front lever pulls

-air baby extensions

Tuesday,thursday,saturday- Legs: -Mobility

-Ido's squat routine

-shrimps

-natural leg curls

So this would be it, after the WO comes the wall extensions and the walking wall bridges. I can't perform dips or curls due to my lack of propper materials. Looking forward for your opinion, thanks.

Ivan Pellejero

I don't want to bug anybody but I would like to know if this is Ok.