Hello!

Started by Nicolas, January 22, 2012 · 0 Replies · 1,628 Views

Nicolas

Hello everybody!

I am a long time stalker of this site and would now like to introduce myself.

My name is Nicolas and i live in Germany. I started studying Sports and Physics here with the goal of becoming a teacher. I got introduced to the world of Gymnastics while studying and quickly found this site and have loved every bit of it.

I bought the book and the rings about 1 1/2 years ago and first played around with different plans of my own until i started doing the WOD about 4 months ago - big mistake not starting them earlier.

About a year ago i started doing gymnastics in a center and starting february i am going to start competing in a gymnastics team.

I look forward to joining all of the discussions going on here :D

Nicolas