This is a video showing the form of my FSP's. Slizzardman told me to post it so you can tell me if I should try to maintain what I developed or just forget about them for a while and build more strength and then aproach this excercises. Thanks.
Started by Ivan Pellejero, January 21, 2012 · 3 Replies · 1,532 Views
This is a video showing the form of my FSP's. Slizzardman told me to post it so you can tell me if I should try to maintain what I developed or just forget about them for a while and build more strength and then aproach this excercises. Thanks.
Cool! Im going to focus on my scaps then, one question about the prerequisites, I have to do 3x60 on each one of them or 60 total time? In the next couple of days I will post my routine for you to evaluate it. Thanks.
Palms need to be facing down on the back lever. When you do switch to palms down, start back over with the german hang.
Ok, so I should start with the under grip? Is it always like that without exception?