I just made my own pull-up bar to put in my room out of galvanized pipe. Its quite a basic set up and I don't know how reliable it is. The following parts were used:
2x1.8m Galvanized pipe (for the legs)
1x1.2m Galvanized pipe (for the horizontal bar to hang off/set rings on)
4x60cm Galvanized pipe (for the feet)
2x elbow connectors
2x T-join connectors
4x caps
It seems very stable however it does wobble a bit forward and back when I get on it. It probably moves forward and back about 2cm max. And it can move sideways if I push it about 4-5cm. However it never moves sideways while I use it, since I don't do any movements that would make it move like that.
It seems quite strong too, The only thing I might be worried about is the join from the leg to the t-join connector. The leg is probably only in the T-join by about 1-2cm or so. So I feel like it may not be enough, and one day may break. The same goes for the legs and the horizontal bar when it connects to the elbow joins. That is also about 1-2cm in.
Also I find that no one else seems to do it this way. Everyone seems to just attach it to the wall/ceiling somehow. Unfortunately, I cant do that since this is not my house. I have posted some pictures below, please have a look and tell me what you think. It would be great help! Thanks!!




