As the topic title says, after four months of training the elbow pain is finally. I have felt it for about two weeks, then I decided to take week off my FSPs in the hope of it going away. I tried doing them again today and guess what, the pain is still present. I need to point out when is say pain, i actually mean more strong discomfort then actual pain. The "pain" i only present in my right elbow and i feel it during my straight arm work. It may be a tendon problem, but my right elbow also have a very prominent clicking sound which started about the same time as the discomfort. I can also feel something "moving" (for lack of a better word) inside my elbow, when i twist it. This also causes the sound i mentioned. I read a lot of threads about elbow problems and tendon rehab, but like i have already written i'm not sure if it is my tendons. If anyone could give me advice or a "diagnosis" about what i can be and how treat it i would be very nice.
I feel the discomfort during planche leans, advanced frog stand, german hang and tuck/flat tuck back lever with both hand positions.
Any advice or answers are welcome! ![]()
Regards, Andreas.