Coconut Milk

Started by Bruno Cochofel, January 17, 2012 · 3 Replies · 3,411 Views

Bruno Cochofel

Ok, I've been reading a lot in here about coconut milk, so how do you take it? Can it be add-up with some kind of whey protein powder and water to make a drink so you can used it throughout the day?

Quick Start Test Smith

A lot of people here love the taste of coconut milk, but I find it revolting. None the less, I used to drink it with water at about 40-50 grams per drink. It required much washing down with ice cold water to kill the taste. I don't take it any more because I don't want to get fatter. :wink:

Philip Chubb

I take it with whey post work out. I don't know the exact mechanisms, but it is giving me amazing recovery. I am very fat adapted though so there is something. Even with coconut milk, I am still leaning out.

Blairbob

Whole lot of omega-3's?

Personally, I find it pretty awful tasting as well. My girl's team thoroughly enjoyed the faces I made while sipping on it during their Bar workouts. They could not stop laughing.

I do like shredded coconut though.