Okay they're pretty straight forward, so I'm hoping I'll get some quick info on these.
In the space I have in my house, I don't have enough room to fully extend my legs in the XR HS, it's always kind of a struggle to keep my form decent in this position since my legs always have to be wrapped, will this still build a significant amount of strength holding the HS even though I can't extend or have my legs inside the straps? Also if there are any suggestions on some way to make it more effective or work around this that'd be awesome.
Second question is about proper form for a hespu freestanding on the ground, basically if you have a link to a video I'd love to see it. I see many videos with people arching their backs for them, and I could swear I remember some that were entirely straight keeping their form, but very few.
Thanks in advance!