I believe this is my first perfecty straighty HS w/ open shoudlers that i got on camera.
t54UgW3_if4
Started by Ian Legrow, January 14, 2012 · 4 Replies · 1,439 Views
I believe this is my first perfecty straighty HS w/ open shoudlers that i got on camera.
t54UgW3_if4
Very nice dude! When I got it I felt the balance much more easier, less pressure on fingers, felt the weight on my palms, handbalancing is much better with open shoulder. ![]()
time to replace that avatar picture of yours!
Nice Job!! Hope I can do handstand like that one day.....
How is your planche and front lever work?
Planche: I am almost at 60s of the adv frog stand. I was doing tuck, but felt i should go to adv frog stand becasue i skipped it,
I am only at about 39 s of the FL Tuck. So like 3x18s, but my next static test is in 5 days so i will update then. I moved to fast when i started so all the "progress" i made i had to go back and do easier versions becasue i was doing all the harder stuff wrong