So I'm just getting started with BtGB, and I've got a basic schedule for my FSP and FBE, but I'm not sure I understand what I should be scheduling immediately prior to/after my workout. Warmups aren't a big problem: The Complete Warmup Thread is helpful for that, but it obviously doesn't address after the workout. Do you just do prehab both before and after? The WODs sometimes have wrist work at the end, and http://idoportal.blogspot.com/2009/08/b ... ining.html has some of the same exercises before and after, but I don't really understand why only certain exercises are scheduled after.
So...what's best to do after the workout, and what can be done any time (e.g. later in the day, or on rest days)? I'm particularly curious about when is best to do some of the things I've seen mentioned on the site that aren't mentioned in the Complete Warmup Thread. A more theoretical basis would be even better, since I could apply it to anything new I find, but I'll probably need to wait for Liquid Steel™ for that.
Wall extensions
Elbow/wrist prehab routine
Shoulder dislocates
Ankle stability exercises
Ideally I'd like to do the FSP and FBE at separate times in the day, if it makes any difference. Any help is greatly appreciated.