Here is my random after training ring routine at home:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPxpoYtwhw8
I would like to ask you to tell me what i should improve on or what needs more practicing!
Thanks you very much!
Started by dacicsak, January 9, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,663 Views
Here is my random after training ring routine at home:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPxpoYtwhw8
I would like to ask you to tell me what i should improve on or what needs more practicing!
Thanks you very much!
The pull-ups looked solid and strong, but not the L-sit.
I think you should try to tighten your back and also pushing your hips a little forward
Brutus said:The pull-ups looked solid and strong, but not the L-sit.I think you should try to tighten your back and also pushing your hips a little forward
Thanks for your comment, yes i realised that my L sit is ugly. But i can do it the way you said.
I wanted to lean back from the L-pullup to the front lever, but my pulling strength wasnt enough...its hard lol...
You have a lot of kip in the muscle-up and even somewhat in the L-sit. I would try building up the hang l-sit first, as the sit above the rings is harder (plus, it would be better if you had the abdominal strength to hold the l-sit properly above the rings and then try focusing on having your arms straight as well - thus bringing in your triceps).
In order to get the muscle-up more controlled, weighted pull-ups and dips? Especially the dips because the transition is quite fast. Also you should incorporate negative muscle-ups, just to work on that transition.
I'm not really an experienced member but I hope my advice helps you if you choose to take it ![]()
So all in all, pretty good! You have a lot of energy so use this to your advantage
keep up the good work