Reverse Muscle up

Started by Phil O'malley, January 9, 2012 · 15 Replies · 5,149 Views

Phil O'malley

gymgreg a member on this site posted the following video of a reverse muscle up on his blog (allthingsgym.com) so i thought i would share here. Crazy strength!!

k067Q3TNcik

Brutus

WTF???

Power, balance and control. Amazing!!

Falcon

Yea but isn't that Gregor, as... "our" Gregor? (didn't see him around in the last few months)

Joshua Chan

Yes that Gregor, no doubt!!

Erik Sjolin

Nice! So it's proper form for your hands to be out to the side like that (meaning they don't have to be right in line with your elbows?)

Again, beautiful move.

Rafael David

If isn't Gregor is his twin brother hahaha

Blairbob

That's the way I saw Jeff from the GB seminars do it as well. With the arms going out. Beast.

dnj23

I might be able to do that on the moon.

Brutus
dnj23 said:
I might be able to do that on the moon.

:mrgreen:

MH87

That move looks so incredibly bad ass

Gregor

Yes it's me.

I've been busy lately and havent posted for a while. Training, work and scholl.

At least I'm not injured any more and compeeted 2-3 times at the end of year. So this season I must get back on track.

We where playing at my class (I'm teacher for adults and competitors, and this is adult class).

Not to mention my adult boys are quite strong, maybe one or two of them are lurking around on this forum :mrgreen:

Aaron Griffin

The ~15s L-sit muscle up (through L-sit Iron Cross) is just showing off, though. You can tell by the smirking :)

irongymnast

DAMN!!!

I absolutely love this move, does it have a name?

Gregor

Just inverted MU. It's not even in code of points.

irongymnast

I thought it was inverted MU to HS, no?

Gregor
irongymnast said:
I thought it was inverted MU to HS, no?

Is normal MU said: muscle up to support or just MU?

Either way, it's not important. Just do it.