2012 GB Seminar - Amsterdam

Started by Getinthecar, January 8, 2012 · 24 Replies · 4,156 Views

Getinthecar

Hello everybody,

I am opening this topic to see if there is any interest in a possible Seminar in Amsterdam. I have heard that you nead at least 10 participants and a location. I have some connections in the Dutch gymnastics world so I can always ask around for a possible location :wink:

Who am I?

I am 1 first year physiotherapy student with a huge interest in gymnastics. Gymnastics has always played an important role for me and my family. This is me now:

2011-12-28_145147.jpg

Interested?

Just reply in this topic. If there are 10 or more people replying with interest, I can take things further and e-mail Coach.

Possible date

I am suggesting a date somewhere in october/november

Johann Wimmer

I'm definitely interested, but i hope it doesn't go down like last year - Both Mallorca and London seminars were announced, with the outcome that none of the two could attract enough people to make at least one of them happen :(

Cole Dano

FWIW - Bozo Jonic and myself are also looking at arranging one here.

Based on last year, and also the great experience in Mallorca, i like the idea of getting all the Europeans in one place though. especially if it means that or not having anything.

Alessandro Mainente

mallorca, amsterdam, london...mmmm i'm interested...depending on how much does the transport cost (the plane and bus)...the lowest is the best..

Alvaro

Of course I´m in! :wink:

Bruno Cochofel

I'm from Portugal and maybe this will be a great opportunity for me to go to a Seminar.. Hope I have the time to go..

Guest

Amsterdam: oh yes! In that case I wouldn't even need to book a hotel - it's only an hour by car for me.

Niels Joergensen

very interested :=)

Mats Trane

I would go!

Daniel Jorgensen

Would love to go, but very much depending on date

Michael Traynor

Depending on the dates I would be interested, the first european seminar was superb, would be great to see you guys again!

Rikke Olsen

I would be very interested!

David Picó García

Love gymnastics, love Amsterdam!!!! :D

Alvaro
serotonin said:
Love gymnastics, love Amsterdam!!!! :D
8)
Guest

I'd also be interested!

Andreas Magneshaugen Ullerud

I'm interested in going, but again it is depending on the date.

Getinthecar

Great to hear the enthusiastic respones! I am suggesting a date somewhere in october/november. I will e-mail Coach to discuss the possibilities. I'll keep in touch!

Cole Dano

Yes please keep us posted. It will also affect any plans to do one here, as at this stage i think it's best we all meet for one seminar.

(Unless it's in Mallorca, i loved that place!)

Nicolas

Count me in :D

Alvaro
Cole Dano said:
Yes please keep us posted. It will also affect any plans to do one here, as at this stage i think it's best we all meet for one seminar.

(Unless it's in Mallorca, i loved that place!)

:wink:
Mats Trane
Cole Dano said:
(Unless it's in Mallorca, i loved that place!)

Me too! I´ll go back to Mallorca any day.

Razz

Mallorca was awesome! I'm interested for any European seminar, but it depends on the money which I doubt I can get.

Andreas Magneshaugen Ullerud

October/november would good, and Mallorca would be awesome!

Rikke Olsen

Fall would be cool; hopefully I'll be over my injuries and better prepared, given I keep at it and injury-free.

I don't care where it is, as long as it doesn't get too expensive :lol:

Noxxs

I'd also join for the level 1 Seminar. And Amsterdam would be perfect as it's only a 2.5 hour ride.