Plank

Started by Brutus, January 4, 2012 · 5 Replies · 1,787 Views

Brutus

I would like to receive feed-back on how to improve my plank form

Thanks

s9LyTmtLA7Q

adrianc714

wow a reverse plank! is that even possible? never seen one done before (without the chair of course) cool video dude

Philip Chubb
adrianc714 said:
wow a reverse plank! is that even possible? never seen one done before (without the chair of course) cool video dude

It's one of the prerequisites.

adrianc714
PHILIP said:
adrianc714 said:
wow a reverse plank! is that even possible? never seen one done before (without the chair of course) cool video dude

It's one of the prerequisites.

in the btgb book? and this is good for strength for the shoulders? somebody school me on this please i have no idea

Bruno Cochofel

I'm not gonna talk about your form because there are others here that can do that way much better then me, I'm gonna tell you only one thing, I like to train with socks only, it's way more simple to point feet and there's also more mobility on the ankles...

Thinks like plank and reverse plank I always point my feet... And I believe in your plank you could tilt your pelvis to achieve a better hollow form.

Bruno Cochofel
adrianc714 said:
PHILIP said:
adrianc714 said:
wow a reverse plank! is that even possible? never seen one done before (without the chair of course) cool video dude

It's one of the prerequisites.

in the btgb book? and this is good for strength for the shoulders? somebody school me on this please i have no idea

Plank and reverse plank are part of the prerequisites for the FSP. They are not in the book