Hi guys.I have problem with Front Lever.I can hold tuck for 45 sec-1 minute and one leg extended for 20-30 sec,but i can't hold full FL even 1 sec.I really want to learn this move, so if you can help me please do it.Sorry for my english.
Front Lever
Started by LastHope, January 3, 2012 · 5 Replies · 4,305 Views
What about the straddle? If you have that, build up some time with it. Also, if you're strong enough, start working on negatives of full front lever.
Hi
Go straddle or even half straddle and very important, focus on pulling the neck back and squeeze shoulder blades together hard.
Thx for replies.Negatives=straddle,right?Because i watched a video in youtube where one guy show straddle FL and it was called straddle(negative).I'll start trying to do straddle FL.Can you tell me how long it will take me to learn it and how long i have to keep straddle FL before go to next step?I want also to ask does ice cream makers really help for FL?
Work on straddle FL till you can hold 3x20s.
How long it may take for one person is different for another.
I had a period where I only worked on Scalp-Pulls. Start off by hanging off a bar with straight arms, the pull your self upp still with straight arms, pause and hold for 3 seconds and then the come down= 1 rep.