Hello and happy new year everybody!
The name of the tread basically says what it is about. I have tried a lot of different things for developing the muscle up transition, but i havent found anything that can do for reps or do at all to be honest. Ive tried Russian dips after i saw slizzardmans video, which have been the closest thing i have found, but still i couldnt get any rom at all. The problem maybe that a havent found the right muscles to activate, but im not sure. I have tried doing footsupport muscle ups and muscle up negatives with little succses. Im pretty sure neither dipping or pulling strength is the problem. This is where im in both dipping and pulling. I can do XR Dips with 10 kg for 8 reps and one PB Dip with about 40. Pulling wise my 1RM are the following, chins with 32,5 kg and pull-ups with 25 kg.
So basically what im asking you guys is if you know some very basic method to develep the transition, so i at least will be able to do russian dips with some ROM
Regards, Andreas.