Is it worth me learning the backlever with either overhand or neutral grip on the rings? I'm working on developing a 60 sec german hang but I can tell that it's going to take me a while as I have to spot myself quite a bit due to the pressure it puts on my elbow joint.
Just to let you know I don't yet train the backlever as such but I do train tick - tocks which of course involve a slight pause in the backlever position. Whilst in the backlever position my elbows do feel quite a bit of strain, almost to the point of pain but the day afterwards it's my bicep that really feels sore, not the elbow. I've already been training like this for one SSC and have not yet got tendonitis. I don't want to slow my gains in elbow and multiplane pulling strength but of course I don't want tendonitis. Any advice? cheers