Goals for 2012

Started by Bruno Cochofel, December 31, 2011 · 9 Replies · 2,500 Views

Bruno Cochofel

So maybe in this topic you can post what achievements do you want for 2012...

I start:

- straddle-l, BL, FL, PL and start working on Manna

- free handstand for 1m

- side and front split

- handstand presses (straddle and pike)

Hope in 1 year from now we all can update and put a check in these things...

Happy 2012 for you all...

Brendan Coad

What I want for 2012...

an additional day every week and 3 extra hours per day. :D

Happy 2012 to you as well.

Niels Joergensen

I don't have a particular goal set in mind but of course I have hopes for my training:

full planche

straddle planche press to HS

improved ring HS with straighter arms

better hip flexibility and straddle L sit on P- bars

bowers for reps

better posture and more open shoulders.

continue to progress on my FX work along with better giants on HB

Generally I will focus a bit more on flexibility

RatioFitness

I want all the next books to come out and to be given them for free.

Nic Branson

Stop under eating and get my weight back to 150. Currently 142-143 at 5'6" and 8-10% BF Was as low as 5% this last year, my body did not like that at all.

Joshua Naterman
Brendan Coad said:
What I want for 2012...

an additional day every week and 3 extra hours per day. :D

Happy 2012 to you as well.

+1!

I want that and also I want to have my arm back to 100% so that I can train properly and for my traps to be successfully rehabilitated!

Gavin Strelitz

An injury free training year would be great.

Ian Legrow

I think this year if I can give it my all on my 6 day a week schedual, REST (something I have had trouble with in the past), and learn more for all y'allmy progression will surprise me :)

Blairbob

I want an Olympic total of 200kg and to compete in the 77kg division. No injuries or distractions. Setting my path to placing as a Master's when I hit that age.

Maybe find another coaching position, we'll see about that. I might even do another rec gymnastics meet. If I'm still in BFE Colorado in spring, I might even travel to NAIGC Nationals and I'm sure I will swing by CA to watch some of my old gymnasts at their meets if I can schedule it right.

That's pretty much it and maybe do a ToughMudder.

Alessandro Mainente

take my wrist back from injury...is 1 month and half that i don't train planche, handstand etc on floor...