Christmas's Suplements

Started by Rafael David, December 28, 2011 · 7 Replies · 2,949 Views

Rafael David

Hey guys, I ganeid a Ultra Whey Pro (Universal Nutrition) and a MET-Rx Creatine, someone knows if they are good?! :?

Joshua Naterman

Should be fine.

Rafael David

Wow I felt weird after taking the ultra whey pro after the training, then I saw that it have wheat flour in the ingredients! :(

I have gluten sensibility, then I switched to a whey gold standart (optimum nutrition). It also contain lactase, waht is good because I have lactose intolerance too haha :lol:

Blairbob

If you are going to use whey due to your lactose intolerance, you will probably need to buy a whey supplement consisting only of whey isolate/hydrolysate.

Rafael David

This one from Optimum Nutrition consist in WPI, WPH and WPC, but also have lactase... I'll be fine, right? :|

Joshua Naterman
Mikael said:
Wow I felt weird after taking the ultra whey pro after the training, then I saw that it have wheat flour in the ingredients! :(

I have gluten sensibility, then I switched to a whey gold standart (optimum nutrition). It also contain lactase, waht is good because I have lactose intolerance too haha :lol:

Gas masks for your friends :)

Rafael David

I took this now after training and nothing wrong, YET... :lol:

Blairbob

In general, whey protein concentrate doesn't have a lot of lactose or carbs and the WPI and WPH has none as it's all filtered out.