Gymnastics in football

Started by RatioFitness, December 25, 2011 · 5 Replies · 2,136 Views

RatioFitness

y7KPZrv7JWE

jerome.gif

Joshua Naterman

YES!!!!!

I bet his athletic trainers were like DUDE DON"T DO THAT AGAIN!!!! But man that was awesome!

Blairbob

Yeah, I saw that earlier.

Pretty damn awesome. He did it at the right time, great timing.

However if you get during one of these, that would be messy.

Joshua Naterman
Blairbob said:
Yeah, I saw that earlier.

Pretty damn awesome. He did it at the right time, great timing.

However if you get during one of these, that would be messy.

Punching and landing on an artificial surface with cleats on is very hard on everything, not to mention anything but a fairly perfect landing will result in a high likelihood of injury. So, high risk but totally awesome highlight reel!

Rafael David

Holy shit! I saw it yesterday! F*** Amazing! :shock:

Gavin Strelitz

Amazing. In real-time that looks absolutely brilliant.