Merry Christmas

Started by Coach Sommer, December 25, 2011 · 13 Replies · 10,623 Views

Coach Sommer

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

RatioFitness

Merry Christmas coach, I hope you have a wonderful holidays.

Adam Bodestyne

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Coach!

And Merry Everything to Everyone. (c:

Quick Start Test Smith

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Alex Solis

Merry Xmas to you Coach and to everyone else!

Thank you to all of you for this awesome year of great workouts, great advice, great motivation, great videos, great gymnastics, great friends... :lol::lol:

I love you guys! :D

Joshua Naterman

Merry Christmas to you and your family (and everyone at the gym) too, Coach!

Merry Christmas to everyone here as well!

Erik Sjolin

Merry Christmas from the great white north to everyone everywhere else! :D

Cole Dano

Merry Christmas to all!

Thanks to all the contributors to the board for helping make this a great year!

Mats Trane

Merry Christmas Coach and everyonelse on this fabulous site!

AND thank you for the amazing work and passion you put in your website and seminars. I´ve now been a member since Februari 2008 and to tell you the truth its has sort of changed my life. There is not a day that goes by when I don’t check the website out or think about my training.

charlieborro

Thanks, Merry christmas to all!!! I'll start this Xmas morning with my new rings :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Nic Branson

Merry Xmas!!

and no worries I ate half the cinnamon rolls this morning so you are all saved from eating too many.

Bobby B

Merry Christmas and happy new planche

Adriano Katkic

Merry Christmas people (with slight delay)!

Alvaro

Merry Christmas!!! :D