Hello!
About ten days ago, I trained the one-armed elbow lever pretty vigorously - everywhere I could, really, school, tables etc. Then, in the morning, it hurt like hell, and I could not do anything with it, no pushups, handstanding, nothing. The pain was very bad. I just thought it was 'cause I'd been working too much on the skill without essential wrist prehab, so I started doing wrist pushups - they don't hurt at all, nor do false grip holds.
Anyway, it's been ten days, and nothing has happened - the pain is as strong as it was before. I lined the area in the below picture. Do you think it's just some straining, or could it be a nerve injury or something? How should one treat it? I thought of massaging the forearm, but dunno if that would help.
Thanks in advance if anybody could help me
This just reminds me, that even if I'm fifteen, I can still injure myself, and should do more prehab, lol.
