WOD breakdown

Started by Ian Legrow, December 14, 2011 · 7 Replies · 2,660 Views

Ian Legrow

Hey everyone,

Quick question. How do the WOD"s work? IS it like, 1 day is pull one day is press, one day is core, then one day is legs, because i have been looking at them and there seems to be a small pattern but then at the same time there doesn't. Anyone help out?

Cole Dano

There is a pattern, but it's something you currently need to learn about in the seminars. There are hints scattered around the forum.

Ian Legrow

ooo! poop, well that's stinky. Well, in a couple of years hopefully i will be able to go

Blairbob

There is core work in many of the movements regardless. And you can always do the plank and hang series besides L work before hand.

Quick Start Test Smith

There is a pattern that Swarovaski (sorry if the name is misspelled) wrote out which is very accurate AFAIK. You should search it up.

Quick Start Test Smith

* cough cough*

Thanks, ewethestuff :)

Ian Legrow

THE sarcasm was not needed but thank you anyway, i found it yesterday after i was told by pat

Finn Frank

When I looked over the WODs to see a pattern I came up with the same thing. However I don't think the pushing and pulling workouts are really dynamic/explosive/reactive. They sometimes have 1 explosive movement but I don't think that's the focus personally.

Its interesting to know how they cycle but I'm just glad Coach lets us have them! I find that the best way is to run a week or more behind and not to try to work out what the next WOD will be. Especially as Coach does change the particular exercises in each WOD in a specific way by the looks of things.