Looking for someone to train my daughter in new jersey

Started by lensiter, December 14, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,587 Views

lensiter

Help! I am looking for some one to train my daughter in these principles. We live in northern new jersey. My daughter is 8 years old trains over 20 hrs a week - has made the tops national team the last 2 years- I am looking for someone to train her-

Thanks- len siter

lensiter@yahoo.com

Coach Sommer
Help! I am looking for some one to train my daughter in these principles. We live in northern new jersey. My daughter is 8 years old trains over 20 hrs a week - has made the tops national team the last 2 years- I am looking for someone to train her-

Thanks- len siter

lensiter@yahoo.com

I have some people checking on this for you now. Still waiting to hear back.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jacob Marks

I coach in region 7 and have some knowledge of the NJ clubs Let me know how your search goes and if there is anything I can do to help

#1 Choice North Stars Gymnastics Academy Tony Gehman's Program is Tops in NJ

91 Fulton St

Boonton, NJ 07005.

Tony Gehman

Paula Gehman

Patti Petella

northstarsnj@verizon.net

http://www.northstarsgymnastics.com

973-316-2507

973-331-7963 Fax

Judging By Team Results in the Otional Level I would say these are also some choices of higher level programs

Eastern National Academy

600 Winters Ave

Paramus, NJ 07652

Craig Zappa

Rich Seikunas

craig@enaparamus.com

http://www.enaparamus.com

201-262-6244

201-262-0763 Fax

Rebound Gymnastics, Inc.

111 Hwy 35

Commerce Plaza

Cliffwood, NJ 07721

Diane & Bob Farrell

rebound@rebound-gymnastics.com

http://www.rebound-gymnastics.com

732-566-3223

732-566-3495 Fax

Will-Moor School of Gymnastics

10 Hartford Rd

Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Kim Bonus

Kevin Bonus

willmoor@gmail.com

http://www.will-moor.com

856-234-5292

856-722-0216 fax

US Gym and Monmouth are also very good programs but very russian at least on the boys end some people don't like that style....