One Arm Planche...Press Maybe?

Started by Philip Chubb, December 13, 2011 · 7 Replies · 4,801 Views

Philip Chubb

Hope this hasn't already been posted. Awesome video in general with two very strong performers. At 2:10, it almost looks like a one arm planche press but sideways since a true one arm planche is impossible. Even if you say it's a flag (a straight flag in this case) it is still one of the closest things you'll see for a while!

RgnIYbhPEdA

Jamie

Really astonishing! Simply just beautiful!

Yaad Mohammad

His Maltese is perfect!

Gavin Strelitz

Amazing performance. Those one arm straddle-l's are great.

Todd Sprenkle

Yes, this impressive clip looked familiar to me. It was posted by Aurele on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:46 pm, under the subject "Very Inventive Equilibrist Performance" in the Handstand Work forum.

Bar Breaker

If there is anyone I have seen do anything close to a 1 arm plance is Ricardo :

starting aound :15's ( keep in mind this video is a few years old) also his in his 40's in this video. He's been performing for a very long time. I recommend his videos, great flexibility, talent and strength

Philip Chubb

Thank you for posting that Bar Breaker. I have seen most of his videos but not that one. I didn't know he was 40 though! I am hoping to get a one arm planche one day too. Seeing it everyday helps me with motivation.

Bobby B

This was utterly beautiful to watch. Thank you