Can anyone give me a link to build a bucket device for circles?
Or describe how to build one.
Would my progress go faster if I maybe have a pommel horse trainer and the bucket?
Started by Onyx Dragon, September 15, 2008 · 4 Replies · 6,242 Views
Can anyone give me a link to build a bucket device for circles?
Or describe how to build one.
Would my progress go faster if I maybe have a pommel horse trainer and the bucket?
Take some bucket or small trash and rope...
http://www.crossfit.com/journal/2007/10/october_2007_crossfit_journal.html
IMO, you need a mushroom or trainer and a bucket rig. Those EGE trainers are so sweet, though. However, I managed to pick up a mushroom at significantly less than they cost generally. I'll be picking up a trainer perhaps next year, maybe.
Basically for the bucket all you need is a paint bucket and some rope and some hardware. I attached a plate to the bucket and ran a ring through it and bolted it down and covered up the nuts with duck tape.
Could I use this into my training for circles?(As well as the bucket)
http://www.flashmavi.com/gymnastics_flo ... rcle.shtml
(Click on the play button on the screen to see it in bucket form.)
http://www.sportplan.com/drills/Gymnast ... Circle.jsp?
Can't use the video unless you login but it shows you good gymnast stuff.)
Do these look good to learn from?
They look ok and good by breaker standards.
By all means get a mushroom or EGE trainer if you have the funds. Or build one...and set up a bucket.