Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I started training January 2011.
5jYYlG8e2CE
Started by karraz88, December 9, 2011 · 3 Replies · 1,425 Views
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I started training January 2011.
5jYYlG8e2CE
I would say it all looked very good, except when you are in the l-sit and the support hold, try flattening back and pushing chest out. very good otherwise
You're letting the rings turn in on your L. It's common but try to avoid it.
I like going from shoulderstand to L instead of just support.
Your back is slightly arched in your Back Lever. Your hips are slightly piking at the bottom of your FL during straddle which is somewhat common I found with myself as well.
No need to tuck, try working on keeping the legs straight in a pike.
Thank you both for the advice. I will implement your suggestions during my next ring strength day.