The L-Sit (My Problem)

Started by Onyx Dragon, September 14, 2008 · 1 Replies · 2,838 Views

Onyx Dragon

I've been training for the L-Sit for a while now and still couldn't get it.

Then I looked at others doing it on the internet and found my body wasn't balanced.

So I tried it the right way and still couldn't get up their but found my feet lighter off the ground.

I believe my problem is my hip flexors.

Is their exercises to strengthen them?

Or should I just keep practicing the L-Sit they will strengthen and build my strength.

Also is it ok to have other exercises with the L-Sit?or will it slow my progress.

I was wanting to put in

Dragon Flags

Captains Chair

Assistance Exercise http://www.drillsandskills.com/article/16 bottom page.

Neck and Shoulder Balance (Like a static dragon flag hold at the top but using elbows for balance)

or is it too much?

kbryk

Best hip flexor exercise the V-up, learn to love it, I've always suggested V-up for just about anything for related, also work flexibility with your hips, it seems most people have a problem there as well.

That Assistance Exercise is good too, use to do it all the time.

Yes, during dragon flags grab something above your head and use for assistance.

None of that should be counter productive.