Hi everyone...
I found a post by Coach Sommer on the correct position of the L-Sit:
"As for performance guidelines, a "good" L-sit requires that you push your hips forward as you do the L. This increases the difficulty significantly, and requires a slight lean back. The legs should be totally tight, even a slight bend in the knees is not acceptable. Also strive to keep your back flat, the chest high and elbows locked."
Now I can't understand how I should keep the shoulders in executing this exercise! I can't keep the scapula , the shoulders externally rotated and chest high.
I would like to know how you are able to overcome this difficulty! Maybe you can post some pictures or videos as an example, so I can better understand the position :wink:
I have the same problem also in the scapula and shoulders when I try to run a ring dips...
If you have any suggestions tell me... ![]()
Thank you so much