No Shave November

Started by Erik Sjolin, November 25, 2011 · 10 Replies · 4,167 Views

Erik Sjolin

I'm curious, who did it? Kinda late to build a team, but the results have gotta be good!

John Sapinoso

pics to come :mrgreen:

Falcon
rage-comics-movember.jpg
Quick Start Test Smith

Wahahaha! I forgot! How could I forget! :cry:

yuri marmerstein

myes, I will be posting pics as well at the end of the month

Joshua Naterman
ts00nami said:
pics to come :mrgreen:

I'm ready to see the three hairs that grow! :) :wink:

David Beckerman

We did it at work as a team. The handle bars were popular this year.

Mats Trane

No shave November? What did I miss?

Alvaro

:?:

Edward Smith

unbelievable....it's called movember for goodness sakes!

Erik Sjolin

Okay, it's the end of moustache month, let's see 'em!

I'll start it off.

post-12206-13531537233014_thumb.jpg

As you can see, I'm super blonde, so facial hair doesn't show up well on me. Also my web cam sucks, and of twenty attempts, this was the best.

I went for "The Lemmy" (there is a moustache there), a style as old as it is awesome, bringing to mind Industrialists in suits and top hats as well as bass players in Motorhead.

In the time that I sported this 'stache, my stats were affected thusly;

Strength, Charisma +1, Agility, Intelligence, Perception -1

So come on, everyone, let's see those weird and wild growths we've worked so hard on!