Happy Thanksgiving to Coach and the entire gymnasticbodies group of dedicated individuals. I am thankful to be a part of this wonderful learning process. ![]()
Happy Thanksgiving
Started by Billy Cook, November 24, 2011 · 6 Replies · 2,360 Views
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
W007!!!!! (homage to the old school FSP gamers)
Happy Thanksgiving guys and gals!
I wish I was in america now, I love turkey!
Happy thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving ! I had some homemade cheese cake today. A slip in the diet, but it was worth it! ![]()
Indeed, wishing a good holiday to the community. I hope to meet you all one day
I am visiting family and have had some major slips in the diet. I'll get back on track soon enough
I'm gonna slip down 4 flights of stairs tomorrow! Sweet potato cookies, gluten free and they can be made sugar free as well, baked by me! They are good enough that my friends called our designated dessert person and said "Dude, you're not making sweet potato suffle anymore... Naterman's going to make his sweet potato cookies. They are retardedly tasty!" I will post the recipe in the recipe thread, they are about 80% original by me. I saw a recipe, liked the idea and almost completely changed everything to make them healthier and tastier.
I am rather proud of that. My girlfriend took a look at them, looked at me, looked back at the cookies, looked up at me and said "Baby, I hope those taste better than they look." That, my friends, is because they look like miniature cow pies. That's the magic of buckwheat flour. I am considering naming them "Cow Pie from Heaven" in honor of their appearance... thoughts?
Glad to hear everyone is eating well!