Got a few questions regarding timing/recommended supplements. Until now I've been going supplement free besides whey (which I'm dropping because of allergic reactions), so I'm going to see the difference for supplements. Right now I'm taking creatine and arginine. Creatine 20-30 mins before training and pwo, arginine pwo. My questions are this:
What would the best replacement be for whey pwo?
Is dextrose worth buying to have pwo with the other supplements?
Are there any other supplements worth buying? I'm not trying to spend 300$ on this stuff, I just need to know the best combination for the money being paid.
Last would be the timing for the supplements in question, I've read about the transport of specific supplements and don't want to be making one useless from bad timing.
Looking forward to hearing about this, thanks in advance.
EDIT:
Forgot 1 thing, I do several training sessions in a day, split up 2-5 hours depending on what I'm doing. Should I be taking everything with the same timing each workout?