Haaaappy Birthddayyy!

Started by Quick Start Test Smith, November 22, 2011 · 10 Replies · 2,903 Views

Quick Start Test Smith

Happy birthday, Sliz! Banzai! :D :D

Blairbob

Scorpio/Sagittarius. This explains a lot. :lol:

Cole Dano

and many more!

Bruno Cochofel

Cheers and a beer (only today...) :D

swarovski

hahaha.... do I share the same birthday as sliz?? november 22nd, jfk murder...

happy birthaday to us then.

Quick Start Test Smith

Haha! Happy birthday to you, too, Swarovski ! :D

swarovski

thanks patrick, very nice of you.

Coach Sommer

Happy Birthday, guys!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Alvaro

Happy birthday! :D

Joshua Naterman
swarovski said:
hahaha.... do I share the same birthday as sliz?? november 22nd, jfk murder...

happy birthaday to us then.

BONZAIII!!!! Thanks guys! It was the best birthday ever, seriously! I had an awesome dinner with a bunch of local friends and my girlfriend, it was awesome! From-scratch freshly made sushi buffet, and more! It was the bomb!!!

Joshua Naterman
Blairbob said:
Scorpio/Sagittarius. This explains a lot. :lol:

Hahaha, I keep hearing that... :lol: