Hi, what did you guys think about Joel Joel Jamieson's latest PDF?
Here's the link if you haven't read it: http://www.8weeksout.com/wordpress/wp-c ... aining.pdf
Started by Quick Start Test Smith, November 22, 2011 · 1 Replies · 2,234 Views
Hi, what did you guys think about Joel Joel Jamieson's latest PDF?
Here's the link if you haven't read it: http://www.8weeksout.com/wordpress/wp-c ... aining.pdf
Joel is a great guy, his material is a first class, but there is a lot of commercial stuff in the last 6 months on his site, and I dont like it, but I know, the man must live and money progress is a must. My opinion about that information is to wait the final product, bioforce, and we will see then. The program which will tell me my physical status and what is the weak link and where to go, based on heart rate watch, and other data ( if I understand correctly). I think there is more about input data in the program, as squats, pushups etc. We will see.