Here is my current stomach to wall HS guys. When I tested a week or so ago it was around 42seconds max hold.
px5sAoFUrV8
How is this looking? Anything advice?
Thanks everyone ![]()
Started by Finn Frank, November 22, 2011 · 4 Replies · 1,589 Views
Here is my current stomach to wall HS guys. When I tested a week or so ago it was around 42seconds max hold.
px5sAoFUrV8
How is this looking? Anything advice?
Thanks everyone ![]()
Nice, you can get pretty close to the wall. The one thing I noticed is that you just let your legs lay against the wall. It even looks like your knees are bent. I think it would be a good idea to start trying to straighten your legs and work on your line. For me the greatest difficulty has been in training my body to understand how to keep tension from top to bottom.
Brendan Coad said:For me the greatest difficulty has been in training my body to understand how to keep tension from top to bottom.
I'm noticing this too. I had an "aha moment" just yesterday in a stomach-to-wall HS. I was able to see how tension in my chest/shoulders (the "hollow chest") was able to pull my feet off the wall. The trick seems to be learning where, why, and how to apply more or less tension
Thanks guys! Next time I'll film it full length so you can see my legs. I'll try to keep them straight and tensed and see if I can feel tension right the way up my body. I definitely know my shoulders need stretching too!
Any other comments/advice welcome as usual
I think you have a good form.. i'd like to ask you something...
What kind of mobility or stretching did you use for getting youshoulder angle?
Greetings From Mexico