This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

blackcat's Workout Log (update)

Started by Bruno Cochofel, November 22, 2011 · 5 Replies · 948 Views

Bruno Cochofel

Hi, I will start my SSC #2 cycle and here's the template of my workout:


  • warm-up (~40m)

    • joint & dynamic warm-up (~10m)
      agt stretching (~10m)
      shoulder/wrist mobility/prehab (~10m)
      thoracic mobility
      shoulder prehab with elastic band
      wrist series pushups
      preFSP (~10m)

skill (~10m)


  • handstand / backward or forward rolls

FSP (~20m)


  • BL / FL / straddle-L / L-sit / Manna / Planche

FBE / PNF Stretching (~30m)


  • 3 exercises (horizontal/vertical/pull/press) upper-body paired with 3 exercises legs/core
    or
    10m Handstand Press + PNF Stretching for the splits

Stretching & Cool-Down (~20m)


  • agt stretching (~10m)
    others stretches (~10m)

I want to do this for 3-4 / week and maybe add 1-2 handstand workouts (without FSP)

I will start my #2 SSC in 5 Dec.

What do you think about this template?

Blairbob

Good stuff.

Bruno Cochofel
Blairbob said:
Good stuff.

Thanks ;-)

Bruno Cochofel

Ok, here's a more detailed description of what I will start next monday...

warm-up (~40m)

joint & dynamic warm-up (~10m) (jordan jovtchev long warm-up)

agt stretching (~5m)

shoulder prehab (~15m) (ido's shoulder mobility or jordan's shoulder prehab or mwod drills for shoulder mobility)

wrist series pushups

preFSP (~10m) (plank in XR, reverse plank, hollow, arch holds and 3x (20s bridge, 20s rest, 20s german hang, 20s rest)

skill (~10m)

handstand or backward or forward rolls

FSP (~20m)

BL paired with straddle-L

FL paired with planche

L-sit max hold time

FBE (~30m)

Press day (variations according level):

HS pushups paired with HLL in the rest time (3x5 reps 2m rest)

dips paired with RLL in the rest time (3x5 reps 2m rest)

pushups paired with obliques in the rest time (3x5 reps 2m rest)

Pull day (variations according level):

pullups/chinups paired with SLS in the rest time (3x5 reps 2m rest)

curls paired with NLC in the rest time (3x5 reps 2m rest)

rows paired with adductor flies in the rest time (3x5 reps 2m rest)

Multi Press/Pull day:

muscle-ups

pullovers

chest roll

(note: if this is too much load for me I will remove 2 ex from press and 2 ex from pull)

Stretching & Cool-Down (~20m)

PNF for splits and pancake (maybe 1 or 2 days / week only)

agt stretching (relaxed) (~10m)

I plain to do this workout 3x/week, maybe M W F and in the days between I can do a more relaxed workout mainly with handstand and handstand press drills.. I also want to do 1x/week mobility only workout or SMR...

Tell me what you think about this...

Bruno Cochofel

Ok, I've started my #2 SSC this week, here's what I'v been doing...

2011/12/13


WARM-UP
jordan jovtchev long warm-up
jordan shoulder prep + Y-T-I (3x 10reps)
3x wrist pushups + dumbell exercises
preFSP
hollow hold, 1m
arch hold, 1m
under-grip L-hang, 1m hold
XR plank hold, 1m
reverse plank hold on stability ball, 1m
german hang hold + bridge, 3x 20s+20s with 20s rest
SKILL
handstand, 10m
FSP
BL (flat tuck) + Straddle L (pb low), 6x 10â€+( in between 15â€)+10†with 45†rest
FL (flat tuck) + PL (tuck), 6x 10â€+(in between 15â€)+10†with 45†rest
WOD (FBE horizontal)
50 adductor flies
XR Pushups paired with SLS 3×5 (SLS in the 2′ rest)
FL Rows (tuck) paired with NLC 3×5 (NLC in the 2′ rest)
COOL-DOWN
shoulder dislocates, 2x 10
full agt stretching (relaxed)

2011/12/15


WARM-UP
1st rib + thoracic mobility
jordan jovtchev long warm-up
ido’s shoulder prep + Y-T-I (3x 10reps)
3x wrist pushups + dumbell exercises
preFSP
hollow hold, 1m
arch hold, 1m
under-grip L-hang, 1m hold
XR plank hold, 1m
reverse plank hold on stability ball, 1m
german hang hold + bridge, 3x 20s+20s with 20s rest
SKILL
handstand, 10m
FSP
BL (flat tuck) + Straddle L (pb low), 6x 10â€+( in between 15â€)+10†with 45†rest
FL (flat tuck) + PL (tuck), 6x 10â€+(in between 15â€)+10†with 45†rest
WOD (FBE vertical)
50 adductor flies
HeSPU paired with HLL 5×5 (HLL in the 2′ rest)
Pullups/Chinups paired with RLL 5×5 (RLL in the 2′ rest)
COOL-DOWN
wall extensions, 2x 10
full agt stretching (relaxed)

Bruno Cochofel

2011/12/17


WARM-UP
1st rib + thoracic mobility
jordan jovtchev long warm-up
jordan’s shoulder prep + Y-T-I (3x 10reps)
3x wrist pushups + dumbell exercises
preFSP
hollow hold, 1m
arch hold, 1m
SKILL
handstand, 10m
FSP
FL (flat tuck) + Straddle L (pb low), 6x 10â€+( in between 15â€)+10†with 45†rest
BL (flat tuck) + PL (tuck), 6x 10â€+(in between 15â€)+10†with 45†rest
WOD (FBE multi-plane)
50 adductor flies
Muscle-ups, 3×5
MPPr, Chest Roll HeS paired with SLS 3×5 (SLS in the 2′ rest)
MPPu, Pullovers (tuck) paired with NLC 3×5 (NLC in the 2′ rest)
COOL-DOWN
wall extensions, 2x 10
full agt stretching (relaxed)