planche

Started by Niels Joergensen, November 14, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,113 Views

Niels Joergensen

Hello everyone!

Spent 4 weeks in africa and just got back so I'm excited to start training again!

I only had time for workouts of 1 hr at best 2 times a week.

I've noticed improvements with my planche with hands backwards and find it easier in terms of strength required but harder to counterbalance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMrX-6UM ... ture=inbox

Gavin Strelitz

Nice planche.

I am from South Africa, I hope you got a chance to head through there, it's a great place.

Niels Joergensen
Gavin S said:
Nice planche.

I am from South Africa, I hope you got a chance to head through there, it's a great place.

I went to Namibia North east of Gobabis. I had a fantastic time and would have loved to se more places like Botswana and South Africa maybe next year :)

Niels Joergensen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huJWcOfN ... BlZLFG9zGD

Hopefully I will reach the full planche at some point this vid is good progress for me and gives me optimism!

this was taken after a straight arm strength training with Doc Durden. We did spotted full planche press to HS 5 reps and 5 sec hold. 15 sec x4 FL hold followed by 5 reps x3 hanging scap. retraction. 5 reps x3 cross pulls and 5 sec hold on last rep. 1 set of 10 sec max hold on cross afterwards. The doing a few circles on PH and som trampoline.