Coach,
I was wondering, wouldn't it be more beneficial to do Planche Leans while having the feet elevated (say 6-7 inches from the floor) using a couple of books or else? :shock:
Or is it better to just have the feet on the floor? ![]()
Started by Alex Solis, November 12, 2011 · 2 Replies · 1,782 Views
Coach,
I was wondering, wouldn't it be more beneficial to do Planche Leans while having the feet elevated (say 6-7 inches from the floor) using a couple of books or else? :shock:
Or is it better to just have the feet on the floor? ![]()
First get strong with feet on the floor, then worry about foot elevation. That makes things MUCH harder. Eventually, though, you'd want to be doing your leans with your upper body in true planche position.
When your hands are near your hips in a planche lean it's time to start raising the feet 2-3 inches. A small change makes a big difference.
Gotcha! Thanks a lot slizzardman. I really appreciate it. You're the man! ![]()