Hello there,
A few questions about this workout that I plane on using (in SSC mod for I'm a easy target to tendinitis) :
For the FSP used in the program, I feel much stronger tension in my back during the FL than during the BL (flat tuck BL and tuck FL) so would it be fine to combine my pull movement with the FL instead of the BL to maximize the effect of combined FSP and FBE in order to build strength ?
Regarding this same matter, wouldn't it be more effective to combine the legs part with some kind of legs FSP ? (such as a squat position held for 60 sec, or maybe the chair on a wall, or something like that ? I planned on doing this instead of legs / FL, does anyone already tried it ? would it be wise, if yes why, or why not ?).
Then adding the BL at the end of the workout to keep the 4 basic FSPs the book presents.
Thanks in advance for your answers, and sharing your experience with me !
PSon, Lille, France.
EDIT : Because I am not sure about the integrated principle, I'd like to ask for some precision.
If I pair my BL static work with a pull variation, shall I do the whole static work and THEN the FBE work, or shall I alternate sets of static work with sets of FBE ? (6 sec BL then 5 rep pull ups, 6sec BL then 5 rep pull ups, etc ??) Thanks in advance !